Friday 30 March 2012

ITTP Prague: Latest ITTP TEFL Online Review

> 30/03/2012 : Martin
5 out of 5 (5 stars)
ITTP Prague TEFL Int.CertTEFL/TESOL Online course Review 

Completely worth every cent. If you are searching for an internationally recognized online tesol certification course then look no further. I took the course between March and June 2011 and soon after was on a plane to Thailand where I now teach in Chiang Mai. I was genuinely impressed with both the training element and the post course support. And at a fraction of the price of the onsite course! It wasn't a walk in the park though and the course was intense and I think that actually the hardest part was staying focussed and allocating time for study. Initially I had a lot of motivation but I did feel this wearing off in the middle of the course and then returning towards the end. If you lack motivation then online course study probably isn't for you but if you can allocate an hour or two per day in front of your computer then you will be fine. I studied for an hour a day for 2 months and felt that was probably the best way for me time wise. The modules are very user-friendly and again the overall support from ITTP was second to none. My advice is to just do it! M.