Friday, 30 March 2012

ITTP Prague: Friday Questions

This Friday's question is...

-Q: I was wondering if I need to get a visa for the time that I am in Prague. I read in one place that I do and another that said I didn't.

-A: If coming from the USA then upon arrival to the Schengen area you will be issued a (free) 90 day Tourist Visa. This is a stamp in your passport and is good for the time that you take the course and the time when you begin paid teaching and while you are waiting for your work visa to be processed. You don't need to apply for the Tourist Visa from home and simply just need to show up for example at Prague airport to get the stamp. The vast majority of our clients are from the States and almost everyone is pleasantly surprised at just how hassle-free entry into the Czech Republic is.

Hope it helps!

Hezky den!/Lovely day!

Neville :-)