Tuesday 22 May 2012

ITTP Prague TEFL: Latest Onsite TEFL Prague course review

I attended ITTP in the fall of 2007 and found the program to be exceptionally well organized and presented. The instructors during my course were all extremely professional, knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. I had chosen to live in the course accommodations and was, at the end of my stay, very happy to have done so. Those of us in the "flat" quickly became a close-knit and mutually supportive group. We also had a blast together in what is an amazingly beautiful city. As a matter of fact, I am now living in Scotland with my wife of two years who was a fellow course and flat member. After completing the course we lived and worked in Prague, along with a few of our course mates, for a year. Since Prague, we have travelled and taught extensively in Southeast Asia and the Russian Federation. We highly value the fact that throughout the time between the course and now we have always been able to rely upon ITTP for assistance and advice with our future plans for work and travel. We absolutely recommend this wonderful opportunity for an amazing experience to anyone considering ITTP.
Jim Purvis.