Friday, 20 April 2012

ITTP Prague TEFL: Friday Questions

This Friday's question is...

-Q: Do I need a visa to take the course?

-A: The vast majority of our clients are from either the States, the UK, or Australia. For these students it is simply a matter of turning up to Prague and automatically receiving a (free) 90 day Tourist Visa - which is good for the duration of the course and for the time when starting work and when the work visa is being processed. If you are coming from another country, not located within the EU, we do recommend contacting your embassy before making travel plans to check if there is any specific visa required. Thank you.

Hope it helps!

Hezky den!/Lovely day!

Neville :-)