Friday 20 April 2012

ITTP Prague: Latest ITTP Prague TEFL Review

> 20/04/2012: Matt Reed
5 out of 5 (5 stars)
ITTP Prague TEFL Int.CertTEFL/TESOL Onsite course Review  

I completed my ITTP Prague training today. Of the 12 who took the course, 10 of us have teaching work already lined up. 8 of us are from the States and the remaining 4 from the UK, Singapore and Belgium.

Originally I planned to take the course in Spain but having realized that it is next to impossible to actually work there legally, and realizing that getting work in Eastern Europe would be MUCH easier, I settled on Prague as my destination.

The only negative of my Prague experience is that Czech people don't like to smile. C'mon people :)

This course was one of the best investments I have made in my life and really saved me because back home I was virtually doing nothing and stuck in a circle.

TEFL has opened up the world to me and has enabled me to travel and pay my way.

I have never taken a TEFL course before so I can't compare but as experiences go I had a fabulous 4 weeks and having a well paid teaching job lined up already is more than I expected really.

ITTP actively help you with getting a job and also with visa support.

A recommended company, recommended course, and recommended city!