> 1/04/2012 : Brittany
4 out of 5 (4 stars)
ITTP Prague TEFL Int.CertTEFL/TESOL Online course Review
I just finished the ittp prague online/onsite combined residential 130
hour course and i stayed the last week in their apartment.
I have both positive and negative things to write about the program.
The negatives were:
1. I felt there could have been more help with the arrival
information. This was the first time I traveled to prague and i was
completely in the dark as to you know the every day things that i needed
to know, such as which areas should be avoided, where to change up
money, how to use the transport system and if it is safe or not.
2. As i wrote i stayed in their apartment and overall i was
happy with the arrangement but the one negative was that there was some
moving and on the day of my moving out (yesterday) it got crowded with
workmen. i would have preferred it if they had waited until i had moved
out before doing the work.
The positives were:
1. Email communication was very professional.
2. I signed up when they were running a discount and this price was honored. Like they say, no hidden charges.
3. The online section of the course and prague teaching
practicum were very well organized. You always got the feeling that
sections of modules were interlinked with sections from other modules
and when i completed the last module i saw the logic of preceding
modular work. This worked especially well with the timing of my teaching
classes so that when i had a class i saw the sense of the information
in the modules and i found it helped with my lesson planning and overall
assessment of classes taught. My students were lovely and a real mixed
bunch. I taught a banker, an insurance broker, a housewife and a couple
of high school students.
4. I begin work tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow :) My school is going to help with the visa.
Overall i would recommend this program.