Friday, 14 December 2012

TEFL Prague: Friday's Question

This Friday's Question is:

-Q: Hello Neville.
Do I need to get a student visa in order to attend the course? Also,  do I definitely need a round trip ticket in order to enter the Czech Republic?

Thank you.


-A: Hi Tae. You don't need a special visa for the course. Upon arrival to Prague (if you are from the USA) you will be given a free 90- day Tourist Visa and this is good for the duration of the course and for the period when you begin teaching and when your work visa is being processed. We do recommend a round trip but it isn't essential.

Hope it helps!

Hezky den!/Lovely day!

Neville :-)