Friday 13 April 2012

ITTP Prague: Latest TEFL Review

> 13/04/2012: William (Billy Gragilla)
5 out of 5 (5 stars)
ITTP Prague TEFL Int.CertTEFL/TESOL Onsite course Review 

ITTP (TEFL-Prague) did a good job of preparring me and fellow students to enter the field of English teaching. This TEFL course can take you as far as you wish to go. Upon my graduation in 2005, I spent a year teaching in Prague. As cut-throat as it seemed, I recommend this to anyone. The course teaches you about grammar and gives you practice teaching experience, however, that first year, in retrospect, was an essential period of fine-tuning my teaching skills and giving me the needed confidence for future endeavers. The following year I spent a year teaching English in beautiful Mokpo, South Korea. I found myself using the skills I learned at TEFL-Prague and saw myself becoming an asset to the hogwan I was teaching for. I used my TEFL experience to teach at several schools in my hometown of Philadelphia, PA; even gettimng a contract to teach for $25/hr at a public-school subsidized academy. I didn't know that attending TEFL-Prague would start me on my way for the glodal adventures and successes I reached. To this day I recommend friends to take the ITTP course!